1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
CONDE VERA, S.L. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for and why do we do it?
Depending on the form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat it confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
In the form Contact
- To respond to queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available on the website of the controller (for the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR).
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be made. These communications will be carried out by the data controller and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data (by consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR).
- To carry out statistical analyses and market research (for the legitimate interest of the data controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR).
In the User registration form
- Manage the user's account to provide personalised access to the website and the interactive services it offers (by consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR).
On the E-commerce form
- To manage your purchase or online order, process the payment and proceed with the shipment or activation of the same, on the basis of the general terms and conditions of contract (for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
- To manage, maintain, improve or develop the services provided (for the performance of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR).
- Conduct satisfaction and quality surveys (for the legitimate interest of the data controller, Art. 6.1.f GDPR).
In the Newsletter form
- To send newsletters, news, offers and promotions online (by consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR).
In the Blog
- To moderate and publish feedback on a blog post on the website (with the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR).
How long will we keep your personal data?
It will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal prescriptions dictating its safekeeping and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or the complete destruction of the data.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
CONDE VERA, S.L.. C/ José de Galvez y Aranda, PARC. 44 A, - 14014 CÓRDOBA (Córdoba). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER USER
USERS, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE party through CONDE VERA, S.L.. C/ José de Galvez y Aranda, PARC. 44 A, - 14014 CÓRDOBA (Córdoba). E-mail: email@example.com